At Flexible Community Care we pride in a care team that is caring, compassionate and competent who also share our mission and values. We also take a very understanding and flexible approach to their needs and circumstances such as childcare, the school run, family routines and respite. Read More.
This flexibility enables us to fulfil our social mission of attracting and developing a diverse workforce that would otherwise have been excluded.
We provide on-going personal development and support to keep our carers up to date with current legislation and best practice and reward outstanding effort and achievement.
While working for Flexible Community Care, carers can expect:
- To have a guaranteed hours contract including travel time.
- To enjoy flexible working rota that matches personal circumstances such as childcare, school run, physical ability and others.
- To be regularly supported through team meetings, supervision and appraisal as well as regular spot checks.
- To be appreciated and feel valued through our rewards scheme for outstanding effort, excellence at work and achievements. That is why your feedback is valuable all the time.
- To be paid a living wage.
- Access to free Care Certificate induction training and continuous personal development and support
- Appropriate personal protective equipment and a safe working environment